We take pride in the quality of produce that we grow!
As we plan for each growing season, we look for exceptional flavor from varieties like your Grandma grew.
As we plan our CSA vegetable boxes, we plan for each box to hold staples used by every household while also introducing new varieties and fun vegetables with our home-grown flavor that you wouldn't find at your average grocery store.
Vegetables are freshly picked by our employees who are excited to share with you what they have grown.
Our vegetables are processed and grown without the use of harmful chemicals, always keeping in mind the safety and health of our employees and customers, using MN Food Safety protocols.
Whether you join us for the season with a CSA share or visit us at the farmer's market, we love to get open feedback and ideas for varieties to grow, recipes to share, and ways to meet the needs of our area.
What to expect in your CSA boxes:
- Box 1-green onions, purple pac choy, leaf lettuce with argula, easter egg radishes, kohlrabi, swiss chard, and beet greens
- Box 2-green onions, prize choy, snow peas, purple radishes, kohlrabi, chard, beet greens, leaf lettuce
- Box 3-kholrabi, chard, patty pan squash, zucchini, butterhead lettuce, carrots, red beets
- Box 4-patty pan squash, zucchini, butterhead lettuce, carrots, strawberries, red beets, basil, tomatoes
- Box 5-rainbow chard, patty pan squash, zucchini, lettuce, rainbow carrots, golden beets, basil, tomatoes, cucumber, kale
- Box 6-summer squash, zucchini, rainbow carrots, golden beets, basil, tomatoes, basil, cucumbers, kale, broccoli, beans
- Box 7-rainbow chard, zucchini, rainbow carrots, tomatoes, basil, cucumbers, kale, broccoli, beans
- Box 8-patty pan squash, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumber, kale, beans, lunchbox peppers, eggplant, basil
- Box 9-summer squash, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumber, green beans, bell peppers, eggplant, sweet corn
- Box 10-patty pan squash, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers, kale, green beans, bell peppers, eggplant, sweet corn, onions
- Box 11-summer squash, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers, dill, bell peppers, eggplant, ruby perfection cabbage, potatoes, cauliflower, sweet potatoes
- Box 12-patty pan squash, zucchini, heirloom tomato, cucumbers, dill, kale, bell peppers, sweet corn eggplant, potatoes, onions, celery, celeriac, cauliflower, sweet potatoes
- Box 13-zucchini, tomatoes, kale, bell peppers, winter squash, potatoes, onions, sweet corn, celery, celeriac
- Box 14-winter squash, tomatoes, kale, bell peppers, potatoes, onions, celery, specialty squash, heirloom pumpkin
- Box 15-shareholders will be invited to a one day event to help clean out the garden, first come, first serve!
*This is not a guarantee of what will be in your boxes. Weather and other factors may affect our plans. You can expect a minimum of 12 weeks of produce. This list is printed to give you an idea of the progression of produce that comes from our garden. More may be included in your box, based on what is available in our garden. We plant multiple varieties to provide you with a variety of produce in your boxes.*